Annual Conference Announced!
JOIN US AT OUR INAUGURAL BUILDING 4.0 CRC ANNUAL CONFERENCE
When: Wednesday 31 August 2022, 8.30 am – 7.30 pm
Where: Monash College City Campus, 750 Collins St, Docklands, Melbourne
We warmly invite you to the inaugural Building 4.0 CRC Annual Conference. We’re bringing together research and industry experts and thought leaders to explore the pressing questions facing Australia’s building and construction industries.
Building 4.0 CRC is Change Making // Making Change
We’re tackling 4 pivotal issues affecting Australia’s building and construction industries today:
- How can the building industry use technology to lead the way towards a more sustainable future?
- Tegel Projekt deep dive – How is Berlin’s largest urban development project leveraging building innovation and what can this teach us?
- Where is the Australian building technology scene on the global map? How can businesses make the most of access to global markets?
- Should the building industry focus on industrialisation, digitalisation, or both?
We’ve also organised a range of other activities that encourage questions and connections:
- Mixing chamber lunch: Talk to partners, who’ll talk about their experiences as innovators and disruptors.
- Exhibition & Demonstrations: Wander through and talk to the next generation of research and industry leaders.
- Drinks and canapes: Join us at the end of the day to meet and mingle with other attendees.
Don’t miss out – Register now