BUILDING 4.0 CRC ANNUAL CONFERENCE
WE HELD OUR INAUGURAL BUILDING 4.0 CRC ANNUAL CONFERENCE
When: Wednesday 31 August 2022, 8.30 am – 7.30 pm
Where: Monash College City Campus, 750 Collins St, Docklands, Melbourne
We’re brought together research and industry experts and thought leaders to explore the pressing questions facing Australia’s building and construction industries.
Building 4.0 CRC is Change Making // Making Change
- How can the building industry use technology to lead the way towards a more sustainable future?
- Tegel Projekt deep dive – How is Berlin’s largest urban development project leveraging building innovation and what can this teach us?
- Where is the Australian building technology scene on the global map? How can businesses make the most of access to global markets?
- Should the building industry focus on industrialisation, digitalisation, or both?
We’ve also hosted a range of other activities that encourage questions and connections:
- Mixing chamber lunch: An opportunity to talk to partners, who’ll talk about their experiences as innovators and disruptors.
- Exhibition & Demonstrations: A comprehensive display where attendees could walk through and talk to the next generation of research and industry leaders.
- Meals, Drinks and canapes: Long lunch break and after event networking opportunities.
DETAILS ON THE CONFERENCE CAN BE READ HERE
SOME PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE EVENT ON LINKEDIN
CONFERENCE VIDEOS AND PODCASTS TO BE RELEASED SOON